WELCOME!!!

Hello and welcome to my world ^__^



Here you will find out all about the things I'm doing and making, whether it be knitting, crochet, spinning, jam making or anything else!!



Sunday 20 February 2011

What will today bring??

Well today I'm fighting lethargy in the quest for creative enlightenment. My aim is to draw a few pictures, finally finish knitting a scarf for my daughter and crochet a few granny squares for my blanket!! Somewhere along the line I must cook my veggie roast, make buttermilk pancakes and make some scoubidous with my daughter ^__^ . My work is never done lol

1 comment:

  1. Buttermilk pancakes sound nice. Do you make your own veggie roast or do you buy it? I used to buy quorn (although we are not truly veggie) but don't really like it and it seems a bit processed to me.

    ReplyDelete